Thread: Sold - Selling FE 16-35 f/4.0 OSS

Sold - Selling FE 16-35 f/4.0 OSS

Hey guys. Parting ways with the FE CZ 16-35mm f/4.0 OSS. This is my most used lens since the 15 months I've owned it but it's time for me to part ways with it.

SOLD

Photos can speak for themselves but. I purchased the lens at Bestbuy on 12/17/2014. Everything shown is included excluding the bamboo food tray.

Original Box & Docs
    FE16-35mm F4 ZA OSS
    Lens Cap front and rear
    Lens Hood

The elements are in excellent condition, they've had a Hoya filter on since day 1 (removed for these photos).
    There are no scratches on the elements front or rear, no dust, no fungus, etc.
    There is some wear on the barrel as shown in the photos.
    There are some slight scratches on the end of the lens hood.

PM me if interested
    Last edited by Panza; Mar 15 2016 at 08:47 AM.
    (Insert list of camera gear that lets others know how much money you have here.)

Advanced Member
    BUT...WHY?!?!

That's also my most used lens.

Excellent spread and that is the way to sell a lens Pan!! All the details needed and excellent photos of all angles I wish I had some cash my friend!

Moving to the Batis 25mm f/2?

I will share on social media for you and best of luck! Please update if Sold as well,

Thanks for sharing,

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Sold very fast on FredMiranda. Maybe I underpriced? Whoops.
    (Insert list of camera gear that lets others know how much money you have here.)

Thanks for the update!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

I am considering selling my copy also, I don't see it getting much use since I have 35mm covered and now have the 25mm Batis and the 28mm Sony. I see the 21mm Loxia making its way to my bag.
    the HepKitty from Hepcat City.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I am considering selling my copy also, I don't see it getting much use since I have 35mm covered and now have the 25mm Batis and the 28mm Sony. I see the 21mm Loxia making its way to my bag.
    Ditch it

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by SPtheALIEN View Post
    BUT...WHY?!?!

That's also my most used lens.
    It's a fine lens to have. There's nothing wrong with it. Mind you, turn off the OSS if you're going to take night shots on a tripod greater than a few seconds. The OSS can make things fuzzy otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    The 55mm ruined me and set an unobtainable standard of sharpness from future lenses. Once you shoot with a great prime it's hard to return to a zoom and the Batis 25mm is one of those great primes ... : )

Quote Originally Posted by Panza View Post
    The 55mm ruined me and set an unobtainable standard of sharpness from future lenses. Once you shoot with a great prime it's hard to return to a zoom and the Batis 25mm is one of those great primes ... : )
    I remember when that happened to me years ago It's hard to go back from crazy sharp, unless of course life provides a reason and purpose. The 25mm Batis lens photos I have seen so far look killer!

Thanks for expanding on your reasons,

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I remember when that happened to me years ago It's hard to go back from crazy sharp, unless of course life provides a reason and purpose. The 25mm Batis lens photos I have seen so far look killer!

Thanks for expanding on your reasons,

Jay
    My Sony plans are actually RX100 series for now. Last year I had an issue with taking photos while biking or motorcycling. I even got a smaller camera bag to carry my gear but it was rather uncomfortable. The best camera is the camera you have with you. : )

Makes total sense to me Pan and thanks for the clarification on your real world needs

Jay

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panza View Post
    My Sony plans are actually RX100 series for now. Last year I had an issue with taking photos while biking or motorcycling. I even got a smaller camera bag to carry my gear but it was rather uncomfortable. The best camera is the camera you have with you. : )
    Do you ride with a backpack? If so, I found a solution that attaches to my backpack's strap that keeps my camera right there.