Thread: Knee Operation

Knee Operation

19th of June 2015 I had to go to Hostabul (I know its not really spelt like that but its more interesting) for have my right knee cleaned out.
    This will make it the 3rd time for this knee, and the other one has had 2 on it.
    I have a slight feeling that this one may take a little longer to fix, now this is down to age and stuff like that.
    But so far I have felt more little pain twinges in it than I have before.

So the reason to why I am putting this down is that I will more than likely slow down on here.
    So if I am not post photo's I hope you will understand that is down to this.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

I so totally relate, Badhands. May it go well and successfully! My orthopaedic surgeon informs me my next step is to replace the recalcitrant buggers; further cleaning (i.e., arthroscopy) is only of marginal value. I am unhappy with having not having gone on 10 mile/16km+ hikes for the last couple of years... .

All the best for the operation and speedy recovery. Take care during recovery.
    Amateur and unskilled photographer with a very small collection of gears.

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    All the best for the operation and speedy recovery. Take care during recovery.
    Absolutely, best of luck.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Badhands . Hope to see you soon in full form .

Thanks everyone, this is a heart felt thank you to you all here.
    One thing you might have notice strange was the date, I done it that way as I know Australia to America dates are put down different.

I thought put it so all understand, I hope you don't mind about that.
    Its 830pm here now and the pain is getting bad, and the early morning start is taking it toll.
    My football team Richmond Tigers are playing live on the tele and I think I will fall asleep through it so I will record it and if we win I will watch it tomorrow.

My sister has had this done a little over a month ago and she has said she is still not up to full weight bearing on it.
    I remember when we seen the doctor he said way backk then my knee cap was in the wrong place and I am sure he has moved it.
    I will keep busy doing photo tricks to keep myself alive.
    Just will miss out on the other stuff.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

Best of luck with your recovery

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Hope for a quick recovery for you.
    I recall a couple years ago i got my left leg caught under the rear wheel of an ATV. It pulled me under and twisted my knee something fierce. no operation yet but i know its only a matter of time.
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs

OldKoob I am not to sure on what is said over your way but here we say.
    What you do a a young fella you reek the rewards in later life.
    It is so true, as this is down to going bush on the motorbike and using the legs as the shock absorbers.
    As well as playing roller Hockey as the goalie and throw in our code of football.
    All do damage which shows up later in life.
    But I would sway a thing I done as a kid either.
    Thank for the concern to you and everyone.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

Quote Originally Posted by Badhands View Post
    OldKoob I am not to sure on what is said over your way but here we say.
    What you do a a young fella you reek the rewards in later life.
    It is so true, as this is down to going bush on the motorbike and using the legs as the shock absorbers.
    As well as playing roller Hockey as the goalie and throw in our code of football.
    All do damage which shows up later in life.
    But I would sway a thing I done as a kid either.
    Thank for the concern to you and everyone.
    Very true!
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs