Thread: X-Files filming set/Downtown Vancouver (a7S/FE70200G)

X-Files filming set/Downtown Vancouver (a7S/FE70200G)

so, they were filming today here in Downtown Vancouver, I grabbed my camera and headed down there

X-Files set/Downtown Vancouver BC
    by Ken, on Flickr

by Ken, on Flickr

by Ken, on Flickr

by Ken, on Flickr

Gillian Anderson (on X-Files Set/Downtown Vancouver)
    by Ken, on Flickr

WOW awesome catches!!!! She just does not age!
    Dude.. you got some valuable shots there.

Sigh,,, that lens!
    Last edited by OldNoob; Jun 10 2015 at 12:54 AM.
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs

Awesome captures Ken! Loved that show and can't wait for the new one cigarette smoking man were the best episodes I thought, but again, killer frames...

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Agent Mulder & Scully woow. I never missed any of the X-files episodes . Have to agree that Gillian doesn't age . But both of them could not shine in the Movies much. The shots are too good Ken. Loved the crispness of that lens .

What happened to the last one?
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs

Very nice series Ken. Didn't see the last one OldNoob is referncing - maybe that one is sold?

thanks everyone... yeah, I felt totally like a paparazzi... I live in Vancouver which is like "Hollywood North" and there are always filming going on around town. In most cases, I just don't even pay any attention. But yeah, I was a big fan back in the day, and had a HUGE celeb crush on Gillian Anderson, so when I found out they were filming yesterday, and people say that it's not totally rope'd off where you have to stand far away, I grab my camera and bolted out the door

Quote Originally Posted by wilmeland View Post
    Very nice series Ken. Didn't see the last one OldNoob is referncing - maybe that one is sold?
    it's back. I set the viewing limited to friends only (on Flickr) because I was hitting up some media and try to sell some, but I suck at it