Thread: A bit of OFF Road

A bit of OFF Road

Wow it has been a fair while since I last posted oh here, 6 pages of threads to go through lol. Anyway the reason I have been on lately is because I have been playing with the 4WD a fair bit as of late, so I thought I would share what I have been up to.

Some of the cars in the club mine is in there somewhere

_DSC6667 by paulrsims, on Flickr

just a quick stop

_DSC6838 by paulrsims, on Flickr

Going down hill

_DSC6792 by paulrsims, on Flickr

Coming back up

_DSC6777 by paulrsims, on Flickr

Yep girls get muddy too

_DSC6678 by paulrsims, on Flickr

Another quick stop

_DSC6671 by paulrsims, on Flickr

It seems everybody was having fun.

Enjoy 4WD.
    Amateur and unskilled photographer with a very small collection of gears.

yep kinda getting into it of tomorrow for another adventure must remember to take some better photos though this time.

Looks like fun Paul. I'm thinking the majority of folks where I live just by 4WD vehicles to look big and bad, but never seem to get them dirty. Good to see folks using them as intended.

Willie

Hardcore Member
    I didn't see where you live on your profile but I'm guessing Australia. The Navarra isn't sold in the US (it is here in Colombia though). Looks like great fun and lots of help to tow you out of the deepest muck. I had a Frontier and loved it but it was higher geared than the Mazda 2600 4x4 I traded in. Preferred the lower gearing for hard work.
    Comments and suggestions welcome but please do not modify my photographs

Sony a6000 with 1.8 24mm Sony-Zeiss lens, Canon 7D with 400 5.6 and 580 EX II flash with Better Beamer

Very cool fun and photos I love off roading and used to have a Toyota tacoma. Thing was an animal off road.

Great shots and thanks for sharing,

Jay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

That is the beauty of being part of such clubs . It's really a great experience for sure . With a proper guidance, when you are able to do such things of your own you are really in cloud nine .Great shots and nice location.