Thread: An unbiased review of A7Mii, Mine

Lightbulb An unbiased review of A7Mii, Mine

Hi All,
    I put together my thoughts, and wrote the first ever review of a camera.

Please do let me know your feedback on this: http://picsnapr.me/blogs/review-sony-a7mii/

Thanks in advance...

Thank you for sharing your review on Sony A7 Mark II.

You mentioned
    2. Sony doesn’t supply any external battery charger with this camera, unfortunately. Though now they’ve started to include one as a free offer, with the package, in India.
    I would strongly suggest purchasing BC-QM1 Battery Charger which allows charging and providing power via USB port at the same time, for NP-FW50 battery (that's the battery for A7): 145 minutes (2 hr 25 min) or fast mode 115 minutes (1 hr 55 min). Please see this post.
    Amateur and unskilled photographer with a very small collection of gears.

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Thank you for sharing your review on Sony A7 Mark II.

I would strongly suggest purchasing BC-QM1 Battery Charger which allows charging and providing power via USB port at the same time, for NP-FW50 battery (that's the battery for A7): 145 minutes (2 hr 25 min) or fast mode 115 minutes (1 hr 55 min). Please see this post.
    Thanks Antony.
    As I've got two additional batteries, so bought one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/301581199317 to charge them together

Nice job with the review picsnapr thanks for sharing,

Jay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens