Thread: The Matrix by TurboAce - Twice the Flight Time of DJI and other Solutions!

The Matrix by TurboAce - Twice the Flight Time of DJI and other Solutions!

This is the best quality drone I have ever seen and looks like a unit worth investing in for the hardcore users Top quality video and photography can be achieved with a 2-5 mile range with a quality video feed. Seriously impressive engineering!

http://www.turboace.com/turbo-ace-ma...5-fpv-ccd.aspx

Not exactly cheap, but you get what you pay for it looks like to me!

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Hardcore Member
    Having recently sold my DJIF450, been doing some homework, I am working towards the 650 frame....
    When you're hanging expensive photographic equipment under an aerial platform, you should be thinking about a failsafe. Motors fail....it is not an if, it's a when. With only two motors spinning clockwise, and the others two spinning counter-clockwise....the math is simple. Crashing.
    When you have a three and three CW/CCW motor configuration, built in failsafe....you can still land if a motor dies. And the overall cost of a 650 frame is minimal compared to everything else in a 450 frame.

Scott (heavy lift is the future) B