Thread: Layla - Sony A7r w/ Minolta 50mm f/1.4 Rokkor-x Lens

Layla - Sony A7r w/ Minolta 50mm f/1.4 Rokkor-x Lens

I took this one a few days ago while at a friends house and used my favorite 50mm lens on the full frame Sony A7r, the MC Rokkor-X PG f/1.4 50MM Minolta Lens.

Layla just started playing soccer and really seams to take a liking to it so far. I asked her to hold the ball quick and this is what I ended up with. Not the loss of contrast due to shooting towards the sun with this lens wide open! It was pretty washed out and need some serious contrast boosting, but the end result was not to bad? Not sure about the toning honestly...

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Nice shot Jay!
    Background is little busy amd bright.

Thanks man

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens