Sony just announced a killer bundle deal for the Alpha SLT-A99 Full Frame Professional series camera. Basically you get the Pro grade FVL-F60M External Flash Unit, and the A99’s VG-C9AM Battery Grip for free, when you purchase the SLT-A99 at the regular price of $2798.00 US!!! That’s a total instant rebate of $930.0 US encase you wondering 😉
If your thinking of jumping ship to Sony or going pro, now is the time to do it!!! These two high dollar accessories are must haves if your a professional, so it really is an incredible deal as you will need these items anyway. Basically all you will need is a Pro lens, and you could theoretically take Pro quality photos!!
A Closer Look at the A99 Bundle
Here’s a closer look at the Pro Sony Gear you will get for only $2798 US!!
The Sony Alpha A99 is the Newest Sony Alpha camera and has a Full Frame 24mp sensor. It also has superior weather sealing and build quality over any other current alpha model. Utilizing Sony’s Translucent Mirror technology, the autofocus system continuously monitors the scene and can alter the autofocus in real time. Two phase detection contrast sensors, a 19-point sensor above the translucent mirror and a 102-point focal plane phase detection sensor work in tandem to greatly improve subject tracking performance and increase autofocus precision.
The SLT-A99V features the world’s first Dual AF system. It has a 19-point AF system with 11 cross sensors that is complemented by a multi-point focal plane phase-detection AF sensor with 102 AF points that overlays the image sensor. This is made possible by Translucent Mirror Technology, which simultaneously directs light to the image sensor and AF sensor at all times. Continuous AF uses all 19 AF points with reliable depth-direction focusing performance to capture subjects; Sony says it is assisted by the 102-point multi-point focal-plane phase-detection AF sensor. It continues to accurately focus on the subject whether the subject is moving in depth or plane direction. Users can set the range of focus distance, an essential feature when shooting sports.
Sony A99 Full Feature Breakdown
- 24.3 MP 35 mm Full Frame Sensor: A whole new world of high-quality images are realized through the 24.3 MP effective 35mm full-frame sensor, a normal sensor range of ISO 100 – 32000, and a sophisticated balance of high resolving power, gradation and low noise.
- Uncompressed HDMI Output: Easily record Full 1080 HD uncompressed clean-screen video files to external recording devices via an HDMI connection in 24p, 60p and 60i frame-rates.
- Multi-frame NR: Experience incredible low-light shooting without a flash. The camera captures six images in a fraction of a second. Combining the data from all six, it creates a single image with a reduction in noise equivalent to two additional steps of ISO sensitivity. Sensitivity selectable up to ISO 25600.
- World’s first Dual AF system: The 19-point AF system with 11 cross sensors is complemented by a multi-point focal plane phase-detection AF sensor with 102 AF points that overlays the image sensor.
- New AF-D Mode: This highly advanced Continuous AF mode uses 19 AF points with reliable depth-direction focusing performance to steadfastly capture subjects and is strongly assisted by the 102-point multi-point focal-plane phase-detection AF sensor. It continues to focus on the subject whether it’s moving in depth or plane direction.
- AF Range Control: Users can set the range of distance from the camera in which subjects can be focused on the AF system. By limiting the AF range, users can prevent unwanted focusing on foreground and background objects. This intelligent function enables reliable performance when photographing sports through wire mesh fences, for example.
- Fast continuous shooting speeds: Highly responsive continuous shooting at approximately 6 frames per second (fps) is made possible by Translucent Mirror Technology and an enhanced Tracking Focus function offering more advanced acquisition and tracking performance. The Tele Zoom High Speed shooting mode shoots up to 8 fps at 10 MP.
- Three-way tiltable LCD: The SLT-A99V is the first in the Alpha series to feature WhiteMagic technology, which nearly doubles the visibility of the 921k-dot Xtra Fine LCD monitor in sunny outdoor conditions. The three-way tilt-able mechanism, highly acclaimed on on the A77, is further enhanced for even greater operational ease.
- XGA OLED Viewfinder: There’s never been anything quite like the Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder. For size, speed and brightness even after sunset, this is a gem. It begins with 2359K dots for amazing resolution and high contrast ratio for incredible depth. OLED reduces motion blur to a bare minimum.
- World’s lightest Full-frame Sensor Camera: The SLT-A99V is the world’s lightest 35mm full-frame interchangeable-lens digital camera. It weighs only 733 grams (body only), thanks to features like Translucent Mirror Technology and high-rigidity magnesium alloy panels.
- Newly developed Quick Navi Pro: For heightened comfort and more intuitive operation, the SLT-A99V features an enhanced version of Quick Navi, which was highly acclaimed in the A900 and A700. Called Quick Navi Pro, this new feature allows users to immediately access all camera parameter settings.
- Dual Slot Function: The SLT-A99V has 2 media slots – one for SD cards, one for both SD cards and Memory Stick media. This allows for simultaneous recording for backup purposes (with recordings sorted RAW/JPEG file type or still/movie data) as well as copying between media. Moreover it allows movie recording to 2 media cards simultaneously.
- Translucent Mirror Technology: Sony’s proprietary Translucent Mirror Technology simultaneously directs light to the image sensor and AF sensor at all times to realize Full-time Continuous AF that keeps the subject in sharp focus and even during continuous shooting and movie shooting.
- Accurate Viewfinder Info: It also allows the high-precision electronic viewfinder to accurately display the results of camera setting adjustments in real time so the photographer can make sure the results matches their creative intentions.
- Highly rigid body with magnesium alloy outer panels: Both the main outer body panels and interior chassis are constructed of lightweight yet rigid magnesium alloy. Moreover, the grip and front cover are structurally unified to achieve extremely high body rigidity.
- Dust and moisture protection: Outer body and moisture countermeasures include the sealing and treatment of major operational buttons/dials and a convex/concave mating structure that tightly interlocks components. Controls also feature a durable structure that withstands the touch usage of advanced amateurs.
- Approximate 200,000 shutter release durability: The newly developed, highly durable and reliable shutter unit has been proven to endure approximately 200,000 shutter releases. This durability ensures long-lasting shooting performance that takes into consideration the large number of photos shot by advanced amateurs.
- Meticulous, intuitive design: While inheriting the popular design concept of the A77, the SLT-A99V enables comfortable photo shooting through meticulously designed features including improved grip thickness that enhances grasping ease, switch and button shapes that are differentiated for easier operation.
- Vertical Grip Capable: The optional VG-C99AM vertical grip designed exclusively for the SLT-A99V can house two batteries, bringing the total number of batteries (including the one in the camera) to three for significantly more hours of shooting (batteries sold separately).
- PC Remote Camera Control: Enables users to remotely change various camera settings, switch still/ movie shooting on or off, and automatically transfer still images to enhance the efficiency of the studio photo shooting workflow.
- New Multi-Interface Shoe: Unlike conventional cameras, the SLT-A99V also features a newly developed Multi-Interface Shoe that dramatically expands compatibility with Handycam accessories, thus raising the potential for photo/movie shooting (The included ADP-MAA shoe adapter maintains compatibility with conventional Alpha accessories as well).
- New Flash/Video Light: The new optional accessory HVL-F60M flash with video light offers high output, Sony’s original Quick Shift Bounce mechanism, a new video light for movie shooting and improved operational interface.
- New Wireless Commander Control: The new optional accessory RMT-DSLR2 Remote Commander for movie shooting that includes a dedicated movie record button.
- Auto HDR built into camera: Captures more scene dynamic range than a single exposure can handle-and more range than photo film. Combines the best highlight detail from one shot, the best mid-tones from a second and the best shadow detail from a third for one incredible shot. (Recommended for still subjects.)
- Sweep Panorama Mode: Capture expansive landscapes automatically. Press the shutter and sweep vertically or horizontally. The camera does the rest, continuously shooting images and stitching them together.
- D-Range Optimizer: Improves results with backlit subjects and recovers details hidden in shadows. Settings include Auto, Level with a choice of five operating levels and Off.
- Creative Styles: Control how the camera processes your images with 13 finishing styles: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia. You can even fine-tune contrast, saturation, and sharpness to your personal taste.
- 1200-zone Evaluative Metering: Reads exposure directly from the main image sensor. Choice of Multi, Center and Spot metering accommodates a full range of shooting situations.
- Built-in GPS: An integrated GPS receiver records the location and time of every shot you take and lets you view your images on a map with compatible computer and Internet applications, so you can remember where you took your favorite shots.
- Auto Portrait Framing: Simply photograph a person and Auto Portrait Framing will save an additional, optimally framed image in portrait or landscape orientation. Combining Face Detection and By Pixel Super Resolution technologies with rule of thirds, Auto Portrait Framing provides appealingly balanced full resolution portraits.
- Clear Image Zoom: Utilizing Sony’s exclusive By Pixel Super Resolution Technology, Clear Image Zoom increases the effective focal length of your lens up to 2x by digitally magnifying the center of your image with nearly imperceptible degradation that provides greater shooting flexibility.
- Superior Auto: Get cleaner, more dynamic pictures and fewer missed shots. Unifies and simplifies Sony intelligent technologies, the camera automatically recognizes the correct scene mode, then quickly shoots and combines up to six shots to produce images with greater dynamic range using Auto HDR technology and lower image noise.
Sony A99 Specifications
|Lens Compatibility||Sony A-mount lenses, operation with Minolta/Konica Minolta lenses confirmed|
|Camera Type||Sony A-mount interchangeable-lens digital camera|
|Sensor||Imaging Sensor: “Exmor” CMOS sensor (35.8 x 23.9mm)
Anti Dust: Charge protection coating on low-pass filter and image sensor shift mechanism
Pixel Gross: Approx. 24.7 megapixels
Effective Picture Resolution: Approx. 24.3 megapixels
Focal Length Conversion Factor: 1.5x
Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
|Media Type||Memory Stick PRO Duo /Pro-HG Duo media; SD, SDHC and SDXC memory card|
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Still Image Mode||JPEG (Standard, Fine, Extra Fine), RAW, RAW+JPEG|
|Still Image Size 16:9||35mm full frame
L: 6000 x 3376 (20M)
M: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M)
S: 2640 x 1488 (3.9M)APS-C
L: 3936 x 2216 (8.7M)
M: 2640 x 1488 (3.9M)
S: 1728 x 976 (1.7M)
|Still Image Size 3:2||35mm full frame
L: 6000 x 4000 (24M)
M: 3936 x 2624 (10M)
S: 2640 x 1760 (4.6M)APS-C
L: 3936 x 2624 (10M)
M: 2640 x 1760 (4.6M)
S: 1728 x 1152 (2.0M)
|Panorama Still Image Size||Wide:
Horizontal 12,416 x 1,856 (23M)
Vertical 5,536 x 2,160 (12M)Standard:
Horizontal 8,192 x 1,856 (15M)
Vertical 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
|Video Format||AVCHD Ver. 2.0 (Progressive), AVCHD, MP4|
PS – 1920 x 1080/60p@28Mbps
FX – 1920 x 1080/60i@24Mbps
FH – 1920 x 1080/60i@17Mbps
FX – 1920 x 1080/24p@24Mbps
FH – 1920 x 1080/24p@17MbpsMP4:
HD – 1440 x 1080/ 30p@12Mbps
VGA – 640 x 480/ 30p@3Mbps
|Dual Record||Simult. Rec (Still,Movie), Simult. Rec (Still/Movie), Sort (JPEG/RAW), Sort (Still/Movie), Copy|
|Audio Format||Dolby Digital (AC-3) / MPEG-4 AAC-LC, 2ch|
|Microphone/Speaker||Built-in stereo microphone or ECM-ALST1 (with supplied shoe adaptor) / ECM-CG50 / XLR-K1M (sold separately). Built-in, monaural, Volume settings in 8 steps between 0 and 7|
|Still Image File Format||JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format), RAW & JPEG|
|Digital Zoom||Still images: 4x Movie: 4x|
|Smart Zoom Technology||M: approx. 1.5x, S: approx. 2.3x|
|Viewfinder||Type: 1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color) (2,359k dots)
Diopter Adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0m-1
Magnification: Approx. 0.71 x (with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1)
|LCD||LCD Type: 7.5 cm (3.0 type) TFT drive (1,228,800 dots)
Brightness Control: Auto, Manual (5 steps between -2 to +2), Sunny Weather
Real-time image adjustment display: Yes(On/Off)
Peaking: Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, Color: White/Red/Yellow)
Customization Graphic Display, Display All Info., No Disp. Info., Digital Level Gauge, Histogram, Shooting Info
Angle Adjustment: Tilt angle: 140° up and 180° down / Rotation angle: 180° clockwise and 90° counterclockwise
|Focus||Focus System: TTL Phase-detection AF (CCD line sensors and Focal Plane Phase Detection sensors)
Focus Points: Detector 1: 19 points (11 points cross type), Detector 2: 102 assist points
AF Modes Single-shot AF (AF-S), Automatic AF (AF-A), Contin. AF(AF-C), Depth Map Assist Contin. AF (AF-D) selectable
Focus Area: Wide (auto, 19 points)/Zone/Spot/Local selectable
Focus Sensitivity: EV -1 to 18 EV (at ISO100 equiv, with F2.8 lens attached)
|Focus Features||Predictive control (AF-A, AF-C), Focus Lock, Eye-start AF|
|Focus AF Illuminator||Built-in, LED type (range approx. 3.3 to 23 ft (1-7m))|
|Metering||1200-zone evaluative metering|
|Metering Modes||Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot|
|Metering Sensitivity||-2 to 17 EV (at ISO 100 equivalent with f/1.4 lens)|
|Exposure Compensation||+/-5.0 EV (1/3EV, 1/2EV steps selectable)|
|Exposure Settings||AUTO (iAUTO, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutterspeed priority (S), Manual (M), Scene Selection, Sweep Panorama, Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE, Movie (Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) selectable in manual focus mode)|
|Scene Mode(s)||Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports action, Sunset, Night portrait, Night View, Handheld Twilight|
|Auto Exposure Lock||Yes with AE lock button (AE also locked when focus is locked in a multi-segment metering mode).|
|Color Temperature||Manual (5 steps)|
|Creative Style||Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast (-3 to +3 steps), Saturation (-3 to +3 steps), Sharpness (-3 to +3 steps))|
|Exposure Bracketing||Bracket: Cont./Bracket: Single, 3/5 frames (2.0 EV, 3.0 EV : only 3 frames) selectable|
|ISO||Still images: Auto (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), ISO 100- 25600
Movies: ISO 100-6400 equivalent; Auto (ISO 100-3200 equivalent)
|Noise Reduction||Long Exposure NR: (On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 second) High
ISO NR: (High/Normal/Low/Off)
|White Balance Mode||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluorescent (Warm White, Cool White, Day White, Daylight), Flash, Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & color filter (G7 to M7, A7 to B7) / Custom (3)|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||Tele-zoom Continuous Advance Priority AE: approx. 10/8 fps selectable; Continuous (Hi:35mm full frame: approx. 6 fps APS-C: approx. 7 fps; Lo: 35mm full frame: approx. 2.5 fps APS-C: approx. 2.5 fps)|
|Drive Mode||Single-shot, Continuous shooting (Hi/Lo selectable), Self-timer (10/2 sec delay selectable), Bracket (Continuous/Single/WB/DRO), Remote commander (RMTDSLR2)|
|Flash Sync Speed||1/250 sec.|
|Self-timer||2-sec. or 10-sec. delay|
|Shutter Speeds||Still images: 1/8000 to 30 sec, Bulb
Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode)
|Shutter Type||Electronically controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type|
|Flash||Flash Compensation: +/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
Flash Bracketing: 0.3/0.5/0.7/2.0/3.0 EV steps, 3/5 frames (2.0/3.0 EV : only 3 frames) selectable
Flash Modes: Auto, Fill-flash, Slow Sync., Rear Sync., Hi-speed sync., Red-eye reduction (on/off
|Still Image Playback Options||Single, 4/9-frame index view, Enlarged display mode, Auto Review (10/5/2 sec, off), Image orientation (On/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection, Delete, Protect|
|Video Playback Options||Forward/Rewind (Movie)|
|Easy Handycam/Help Function||Yes|
|Face Detection||On/On (Regist. Faces)/Off (face registration, face selection). Max. 8 faces detectable|
|Features||Smile Shutter technology: Yes
Tracking Focus: Yes
Audio Level Display: Yes
|Audio I/O||Headphone Jack: Yes (3.5 mm Stereo minijack)
Microphone Input: Yes (3.5 mm Stereo minijack)
|Accessory Shoe||Yes (with supplied shoe adaptor)|
|HD Output||HDMI mini connector (Type-C)
BRAVIA Sync (link menu)
|Battery||Battery Type: InfoLITHIUM NP-FM500H (7.2V)
Number of Still Images: Approx. 410 shots with viewfinder, 500 shots with LCD monitor (CIPA measurement)
Power Consumption (in View Finder Operation): approx. 4.2W (still images, with SAL2470Z lens)
|Dimensions WxHxD||5.8 x 4.4 x 3.1″ (147 x 111.2 x 78.4mm)|
|Weight||1.6 lb (733 g) body only
1 lb 12.7 oz (812 g) with battery and memory stick
Price: ~$2798 US
SLT-A99 Battery Grip – VG-C99AM
The Vertical Battery Grip for Alpha A99 DSLR Camera from Sony is a battery grip (VG-C99AM) designed for the Alpha SLT-A99 DSLR camera and accepts one or two NP-FM500H Lithium-Ion batteries. With two batteries installed in the grip and one in the camera, your shooting time is effectively tripled.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your A99, especially in the vertical position. This battery grip features an alternate shutter release button to facilitate shooting when the camera is held in the portrait orientation as well as a secondary compensation button, AF/MF button, AEL button, Fn button, zoom/magnifier button, multi-selector and control dial. A battery tray holds the Lithium-Ion batteries and slides into the base of the grip.
In addition, it is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod, weather-sealing for moisture and dust protection, and a strap hole to attach a grip strap.
Grip Features and Combatability
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha SLT-A99 Digital SLR Camera
- Comfort in Vertical Position
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including ergonomic contouring, a secondary shutter release button and alternate compensation button, AF/MF button, AEL button, Fn button, zoom/magnifier button, multi-selector and control dial.
- Increased Shooting Time
- Accepts one or two NP-FM500H Lithium-Ion batteries in addition to the battery housed in the camera and effectively triples the camera’s battery life and shooting time. The battery with lower power in the grip is used first, and automatically switched over to the other when it runs out. The one in camera body is used last to maximize shooting time. Remaining power of battery in use is indicated in percentages on the camera’s LCD monitor.
- Auto Switching Power
- Auto switching provides uninterrupted shooting. The batteries in the grip can be replaced without turning the camera power off.
- Buttons, dials, battery cover and connecting terminal to the camera are weather-sealed for protection against dust and moisture.
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping, a securely locking battery chamber door and tripod mounting socket.
Price: ~$378 US
Sony FVL-F60M External Flash
The Sony HVL-F60M External Flash is designed for both photographers and videographers, with dedicated flash and a continuous LED video light. HVL-F60M delivers high-illumination output with an effective range of more than 90′ (28 m) and guide number 60. High Speed Synchronization mode enables the flash to sync with shutter speeds from 1/500 to 1/4000 of a second to catch fast-moving subjects.
The built-in LED video light allows users to check and adjust the light and shadow conditions before shooting still images or movies. Other advanced features include automatic focal length adjustments, auto white balance compensation, flash compensation and advanced distance integration.
Sony HVL-F60M Full Features and Specifications
- Dedicated Flash and Video Light
- 90′ Effective Range and Guide Number 60
- High Speed Synchronization Mode
- Quick Navi and Large Dot Matrix LCD
- Stroboscopic Lighting Control
- Wireless Radio Control
- Automatic Focal Length Adjustments
- Auto White Balance Compensation
- Flash Compensation Operation
- Advanced Distance Integration
- High-Illumination Output
- HVL-F60M has an effective range of more than 90′ (28 m) and guide number 60. Guide number measures the illumination capability of the flash; the higher the number, the higher the light output. Tested at ISO 100, 105mm.
- LED Video Light
- The LED video light has a maximum luminance of 1200 lux (0.5m), with a max illuminating distance of approximately 6.5′ (2m) at ISO 3200, f/5.6.
- High-Speed Synchronization
- Many flashes only work well at shutter speeds synced by the camera – for example – from 1/125 to 1/250 of a second. HVL-F60M features a High Speed Synchronization mode that enables the flash to sync with shutter speeds from 1/500 to 1/4000 of a second to catch fast-moving subjects.
- Quick Navi and Large Dot Matrix LCD
- Quick Navi control is the intuitive user interface from Sony Alpha camera bodies. A large dot matrix LCD display is easy to see and intuitive button layout makes it easy to configure the HVL-F60M for a variety of shooting needs.
- Stroboscopic Lighting Control
- Stroboscopic lighting fires multiple times during a single exposure, allowing customers to capture stroboscopic images, where moving subjects are frozen several times.
- Wireless Radio Control
- Wireless Radio Control enables control of up to three groups of flashes and allows users to specify the luminosity ratio for each group.
- Automatic Focal Length Adjustments
- HVL-F60M automatically adjusts flash relative to focal length settings, from 24mm to 105mm. A built-in, slide-out wide-angle panel increases wide-angle coverage to 15mm.
- Auto White Balance Compensation
- Auto White Balance compensation allows for more accurate white balance in flash photography. Color temperature information is sent from the HVL-F60M to the camera, where it is incorporated into the camera’s white balance settings.
- Flash Compensation Operation
- When used with the SLT-A99V and NEX-6 camera bodies, the flash compensation settings can be operated by the flash unit, in addition to the settings made with camera body.
- Advanced Distance Integration
- Advanced Distance Integration metering enables HVL-F60M to work more effectively with lenses equipped with distance encoders, combining TTL flash metering with guide number control.
- Modeling Light Capability
- Modeling light capability allows HVL-F60M to pulse, helping photographers determine where shadows will fall before taking the picture, so they can alter lighting or subject positioning as necessary.
- Built-in Diffuser
- Using a built-in diffuser reduces glare and softens light. It can also lessen unnatural multiple shadows.
- Color Conversion Filter
- The color conversion filter changes the color temperature to about 3,200K at maximum brightness.
- Slide-Out Bounce Sheet
- HVL-F60M features a slide-out bounce sheet built into the flash head, which can be used in portraits and other bounced light shots to direct light toward the subject.
- Dust and Moisture Resistant Design
- The body, LCD panel, the mounting foot and key joints in the unit’s exterior are weather sealed.
- HVL-F60M comes with a mini-stand that can stand on its own or be mounted to a tripod or lighting stand for increased wireless freedom. The stand folds up for easy storage.
Price: ~$548 US
Well, as I said above, if your considering going Pro, or jumping ship from Canonikon to Sony, Now is the Time!! Believe me, I’m considering this deal myself, although I don’t have the cash unfortunately. “Credit and forget it” always comes to mind, but as I’ve said before, I really don’t “need” the camera, so it’s a none justified purchase in reality. If I sold all my Canon Pro gear, I would have the money though and the need for the Pro Grade camera. Perhaps now is the time for me after all??
Anybody want to make a good offer on some Pro Canon Gear??
Here is what I got potentially for sale, all offers welcome 😉
Canon 5D Mark II Camera body, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS L Lens, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L Lens, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L Lens, Canon EF 135 f/2 L Lens, Canon EF 100-400mm L Lens, Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens, Sigma EF-S 10-20mm lens, Canon 580ex II Flash Unit
That is about it for now, but Ive been working on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 Bridge Camera Review for a few days now, and it’s coming along really well!! I have tons of sample photos at all focal lengths with 100% Crops, lots of real world sample HD Video in a variety of lighting conditions and scenario’s, and detailed ananylsis of the cameras features, image quality and overall value for the dollar!! Please stay tuned for that review in the next day or so, or Subscribe by Email (Click Here) for a friendly reminder only when new articles come out!! No Spam or anything like that is ever sent if you subscribe!! Just a basic email with the latest article and link is all that shows up. You can also cancel the email subscription easily via a link in the email itself. It really is that easy to stay in touch 😉
Thanks again for your support checking in everybody!!
Your support is greatly appreciated as we run this site in our spare time and are not paid. We can however, make a small commission if you click a product link that your interested in. That click will then give us credit if you choose to purchase any given item. This has no effect on the cost of the product, and is a simple way to give back to SonyAlphaLab.com for the effort and info we provide.
Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.me/SonyAlphaLab
Support SonyAlphaLab by becoming a | Patreon
Direct Shopping Links – Thanks for your Support!!