Thread: Dropped Classic Chevy truck

Dropped Classic Chevy truck

Shot with my Sony A7, Zeiss 55mm f/1.8, ISO64, 1/8000 sec.

I love shooting wide open..

Wow, Killer frame and gear!! I love the look of the dropped trucks and/or cars and also think wide open was a good call for this image.

Thank you very much for sharing,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

I tend to favor shooting wide open, I am usually in manual mode with my f stop set, iso set, and mainly adjusting shutter speed for proper exposure. I have fallen in love with the 3d pop I get with the Sony full frames/Zeiss combo's.

The full frame Sony's inspire me so much to just shoot. I often snap a image merely to see how it renders...

The full frame Sony's inspire me so much to just shoot. I often snap a image merely to see how it renders...
    That is awesome and total full frame power! That 3d look you are talking about with the Zeiss glass is incredible and magical at times I find.

Jay

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Hardcore Member
    Y'all must have some really nice flat roads where you live!?!?!? I couldn't make it to the street from my driveway in that one.....and it's sort of smooth.

That is smooth nice all the way through! The container(Empire), is a little distracting, but it would be easy enough to post that.....

Scott (you had a fun day) B

Quote Originally Posted by SDB777 View Post
    Y'all must have some really nice flat roads where you live!?!?!? I couldn't make it to the street from my driveway in that one.....and it's sort of smooth.

That is smooth nice all the way through! The container(Empire), is a little distracting, but it would be easy enough to post that.....

Scott (you had a fun day) B
    The Truck is lowered via air bags, this isn't its driving height..... I am not good at all with photoshop and removing things.....in fact there is very little post processing to my work...

I have much to learn....

Sony A7, Zeiss 55mm f/1.8, ISO64, 1/5000sec.

Really like this unit as well.

Jay