Thread: The Equilibrium Brewery is Incredible!

The Equilibrium Brewery is Incredible!

I went to this amazing Brewery called Equilibrium with my brother this past Saturday. I did not have the camera with me, but did take photos once we got back home, and man is this beer incredible!! I would say the best I have ever had in fact, and I like me some non main stream beer

I was using the powerful 42mp Sony A7r III and top quality Sony FE 50mm f/1.4 Zeiss Lens for these photos.

This dHop #8 is delicious and according to my brother a highly anticipated and favorite series of the regulars...

I got a nice variety of Equilibrium Beer for myself

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Advanced Member
    WOW, I used to do a lot of beer sampling and taste notes, on a Moto Guzzi forum, until photobucket held us all to ransom for $ 300.
    I declined to pay the ransome , so I lost all the pix.
    Dream set up, of Camera & Lens !
    The IPA does have a strange color though !
    That would not put me off tasting it, Just an observation on my behalf.

Im not trying to be funny, here, this is an honest question .
    After reading other reviews, about the Sony 50mm Lenses, Yes, the 50 mm f 1.4 is supposedly the best ever 50 mm lens ever made, but independent reviewers , say, that outside of a laboratory, in real life, most people would not get any better images, than if they used the Sony 50mm F 1.8 ?

What are your ideas, around that ?

I do not yet have, a 50 mm lens , so Im just asking for your very valued opinion !
    Cheers
    Wally

Yeah Wally, the 50mm f/1.8 is also a great lens in the real world. On the full frame format the f/1.8 is good enough for most use. The f/1.4 offers a more buttery background blur and also offers better optical quality, but it's hard to notice unless you are an expert at noticing these details of difference. Be sure to check out my 50mm f/1.4 vs f/1.8 lens review here so you can see what I mean: https://youtu.be/X0zwdsvhC-Q

Thanks,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens