Thread: The Equilibrium Brewery is Incredible!

The Equilibrium Brewery is Incredible!

I went to this amazing Brewery called Equilibrium with my brother this past Saturday. I did not have the camera with me, but did take photos once we got back home, and man is this beer incredible!! I would say the best I have ever had in fact, and I like me some non main stream beer

I was using the powerful 42mp Sony A7r III and top quality Sony FE 50mm f/1.4 Zeiss Lens for these photos.

This dHop #8 is delicious and according to my brother a highly anticipated and favorite series of the regulars...

I got a nice variety of Equilibrium Beer for myself

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Advanced Member
    WOW, I used to do a lot of beer sampling and taste notes, on a Moto Guzzi forum, until photobucket held us all to ransom for $ 300.
    I declined to pay the ransome , so I lost all the pix.
    Dream set up, of Camera & Lens !
    The IPA does have a strange color though !
    That would not put me off tasting it, Just an observation on my behalf.

Im not trying to be funny, here, this is an honest question .
    After reading other reviews, about the Sony 50mm Lenses, Yes, the 50 mm f 1.4 is supposedly the best ever 50 mm lens ever made, but independent reviewers , say, that outside of a laboratory, in real life, most people would not get any better images, than if they used the Sony 50mm F 1.8 ?

What are your ideas, around that ?

I do not yet have, a 50 mm lens , so Im just asking for your very valued opinion !
    Cheers
    Wally