Thread: Could this actually work?? Seams so simple....

Could this actually work?? Seams so simple....

One Small Town - Can Change The World - Global

I certainly have 3 hours a week for something like this, but I can't ever imagine my town getting off the government grid of control.... Seams like a fresh start would be required for where I live, but perhaps I am just trapped in the model of thinking I have been programmed with my entire life?

Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

I will say this in the Aussie way, what a rip snorter of an idea.
    There is not one part of this I don't think will work.
    But in my small town I can hear them sounding off even before it has started the the investor's will get the bigger share.
    Yep I know it stated that this will not happen but the people of Australia are I think among the biggest sceptic's out there.
    So as much as I think this could easily be bought in to my little town I know too many will not see it the way is was shown.
    But I will say I think this would work in my town and its a great idea.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

I can't help think of the human nature element being a problem with this system, but again that is what I've been taught to believe. People are both good and bad, so how will you deal with the inevitable "bad" people in this system I wonder. And then once dealt with, what will prevent revenge, etc... Those are things I wonder about more than anything.... Who makes sure everybody puts in the hours? Where does the "code of ethics" lets call it, come from for this new community at large? Perhaps this has all been hashed out somehow, but I still wonder.

Thanks for the comments Gramps!

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Jay we had a scheme sort of like this and it worked, but I am unsure if its still running.
    The thing was building houses. And I think it was 10 couples who had to sign on the lone
    that they would do a certain amount of hours a week to the houses.
    So they start by everyone chipping in and build house one then house 2 and so on.

They had the electricians and plumbers and other trades people do the work we are not allowed to do here.
    When everyone's houses were built the keys were handed to them.
    These houses were built out of mud bricks and we all know that this stuff is strong.
    So at the very end of it I think there is a small fee to pay.
    But it is like that system and it was proven to work.
    We were going to do it but I just couldn't provide the hours that was needed.
    So we missed out and I wish we could have done it.
    So these things can work if it is allowed to work and keep out all political stuff as this is what stuffs them up.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters