Thread: Catty and Busta (Unwashed)

Catty and Busta (Unwashed)

These are our pets and not being a cat person but I will say this cat is a good one.
    The dog is really dirty and was bathed the next day.
    But I thought I its time to post a new shot of them.

Name:  DSC05587.JPG
Views: 30
Size:  159.0 KB
    He's a real bugger because he will not stay still
    Name:  DSC05385.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  143.0 KB
    He was further in the shade in this one
    Name:  DSC05397.JPG
Size:  184.1 KB
    Side profile
    Name:  DSC05456.JPG
Size:  146.8 KB
    I really like this shot of her
    Name:  DSC05465.JPG
Size:  167.4 KB
    Not sure waht she was looking at but I got the shot all the same.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Another great series Gramps and you know how I love the pets Very cute dog and I am also not a cat person either, but have met many great ones over the years. Cats eyes are hypnotizing... Dogs are very difficult to photograph if they are moving, so especially good captures! I find getting low is the best way to go with pets, but with an injured back I don't think I would be doing much of that... Luckily my back has been pretty good the past few months, but when it goes out I am worthless for weeks sometimes. Believe me I hear you loud and clear when the back pain alarm is sound...

Thanks again for sharing and have a great day,

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Again a thinks to you Jay and if you can find anything to not aggravate it do it and anyone who thinks its soft tell them to talk to me.
    I will back up fully, I have just started back on to my weights and I know when I get them in control I can lose weight which has to be good.
    But sadly they hurt my back to, so its a massive juggling act to do weights rest and try to be normal as possible.
    I better say here I am not looking for any sympathy at all, as I know this is my life and my burden to wear.

And selecting macro as one arm of our hobby to follow, well then I need to just shut up and take it or find another field to try to master.
    I know this isn't going to happen.
    So Jay take care mate and I know where you are at.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters