Thread: No lens but other stuff

No lens but other stuff

Not too long ago I ordered a 90mm Macro lens and on opening it up I knew I was in trouble.
    As the lens I ordered has a moulding that was at the bottom of the lens and went down a little way.
    And that moulding would not let the lens fit into where my lens goes.
    Of he posted up a picture with the bottom dust cover off, I would have seen it and wold have known it wouldn't fit.
    So I sent it back and lost over $40 in postage. Then the wife went Mrs. Scrooge.
    Meaning I had only $250 the $50 from the son as its Father Day here on Sunday the 3rd.
    And to get the lens I need close to $400 Australian.

I could hear if I ordered the lens to fit and take out even more money I would have been in trouble.
    Now I am sure most men here who are married would of had this happen to them.
    So I ordered a few little things that would take me up to the $300.
    I am now going to get a harness like a back pack but it can hold 2 cameras and it just slides up and down.
    I need that as I thin my neck is out or its my back higher up which I think it is that, so thins should let me be a little more pain free on big days out.
    Plus a few other little things, so now I am hoping to get the lens for Christmas.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Good luck with the lens and glad to hear you got some other things to help you out

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens