Thread: Warwarsing Falls

Warwarsing Falls

I have been going thru the archives now that I have a new laptop that can handle such things, and I came across a few frames that I thought were worth sharing These were taken quite a long time ago, but I still really like the way they came out!

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Nice and serene backyard Jay!!

I'm inclined to say my favorite is #2 but #1 is tempting also...

I wish I had the time to go back to my archives as I know that I've left several good ones sit. Maybe one day when life is a bit quieter.

Good stuff!

Stef

Thank you Stef It's nice to have some time for a change, I must tell you! I have about another month of a little extra time, then back to the regular grind at work... I'm trying to get as much done and possible!

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Living in a flat area we or I am not privileged to see these sorts of things so its nice to see them.
    I hope as we try to do a little more traveling I will get the chance to see on with my own eyes.
    Great images Jay.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters