Thread: Disgracebook

Disgracebook

Well if people today think there is such a thing as free speech go to disgracebook(facebook).
    I have had a 24 hour ban and now I have got a 3 day ban.
    For saying what I think is right.
    I know I moght get a few here angry but I will tell you what it is over.
    Itthe moslem and how they are trying to take everything over.
    Well I am not one to sit there and shut up, never have been.

I have got report cards from school where the teachers have said I talk too much in class and I am disrubtive.
    So I have not changed I see a lemon and someone tries to tell me its an apple well I will tell the moron he's wrong.
    And yes I do tell people to their faces whe the time comes for it so I am not a keyboard hero at all.

But I have reported the moslems calling us infidels.
    I am not an infidel i am a person and them calling me this is a term that belittles me.
    But no disgracebook lets that side.
    I cope a post and put on it rag head and this is deems bad.
    It might be to some of you here but to me its the truth.

I am not a racist towards them due to the fact they are not from one nation.
    I and I don't have Islamophobia because I am not scared of them.
    What I am is against them in any form. But we are not allowed to say this on there.
    I can even see this being a case for it to be deleted here due to the nature of it.
    I'm okay with that to. I am use to it.
    But I will not be shut up by anyone for too long its not my nature.
    I fight my way from my grandkids. And if this is wrong then call me any name you like I will wear it like a badge.
    But this is crap and way too many are too scare to say anything, I'm not.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Facebook's double standard is hilarious.
    They force "tolerance" down your throat then, fail to tolerate your view just because it's not overly tolerant like theirs.
    Ive basically removed all my groups except my model railroading groups. and i use "Social Blocker" to block out the crap posts i don't want to see.
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs

OldNoob you are so right. One person just has to dislike what you have put down, report you to them and then its curtains.
    When I find out who it is I will not be very kind to the dog.
    If you have a problem with me just tell me. This cloak and dagger thing is kids stuff.
    A friend has said it has to be some one on my friends list or a friend of a friend who can see what I have put down.
    So I will place the threat out there to see if it rattles any cages once I get back on.
    But its good bye free speech for sure.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

It's a shame that speaking the truth is no longer permitted by so many. Not everyone's truth is the same obviously, due to life experiences and cultural circumstances. Clearly the Muslim world does not think about things the way we do. Thier truth in a lot of cases, seams to not be compatible with ours...

That perspective however is not tolerated by the current new world order powers.... They want chaos and divide as much as possible. A divided people is much easier to control. The education system for the last 50 years has dumbed down people to the point that they have no concept of real truth or real history. The media at this point is 100% propaganda and owned by the same people pushing the chaos.

People like us have been waking up for the past few years and becoming aware of all this bullshit. That is why they are curbing free speech. Damage control and to create further divide amongst the global people's. All this nonsense is what got Trump elected.

I gave up on all the social media a few years ago, because it's clearly not a good thing in most cases. We are being filtered and shown what they want us to see. More propaganda and programming from the select few in charge. It's like a game of manipulation to these crazy people. Well I'm not playing that game anymore

Live your life and be true to yourself, be kind to others, and help where you can. That does not include being abused by others.... That is what im trying to do as best I can theses days.... I'm much happier just doing my thing and trying to enjoy all the good I'm fortunate enough to have.

I suggest letting the social media go, and then see how you feel in a few months. It certainly can't hurt

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Elite Member
    I only use facebook for my actual friends and photography groups and overseas family...thats enough for me.

I dont see or get any of the other rubbish and when the occasional add or rubbish comes through I block it or mark it as not for me.

My facebook feed is perfect now.....90% of the time it only has photography related stuff which is what Social media and the platform started of about.
    Camera : Sony A6000
    Sony Lens : FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro , 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, 10-18mm f/4 OSS ultra wide,FE 16-35mm f/4 OSS ZA Lens
    Sigma Lens : 30mm f/2.8 DN

500 px : https://500px.com/stevemeier

Call you let me know on the way you set that up as I think, no sorry. that is the way I have to go or I will end up with way more bans.
    I like what you have put down and I have got only friends and family.

The pages I like are a few photo pages and some coin ones which I will be getting rid of as I want to sell all my coins.
    Plus a few to do with my 07 Jeep, my pride and joy. Wish I bought one earlier.
    I would say there are maybe 3 pages which I know are the ones that are the ones where I get in trouble with and thats about it.

I made a page just for my own photo's friends and that can comment but no one is permitted to post on it as this is my ruling on the page when I made it.
    A Nephew posted a picture on it and I deleted it as soon as I seen it. No notice to him.
    Its about the 2nd or 3rd rule I made up for my page. Sort of like my mancave but for my photos.

But I am really interested in how you have done your page as it seems it would suit me right down to the ground.
    That for your comments found it really interesting.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

Advanced Member
    I have never bothered with the twit face stuff, but in my usual paper, now, they filter out, any replies, to their articles , that do not suit the message they are promoting.
    Its not just articles on the muslims either. An article was written, about the Dutch troops, in Srebrenica, calling them cowards and a lot more besides.
    I tried to put the record straight, about the Dutch, asking for reinforcements several times, then as Tanks & APCs also began to arrive, they asked for air strikes at least 3 times !
    The French General , in overall command, refused all requests for help, as he did not want to be seen , as escalating the conflict.
    So 600 lightly armed Dutch troops were just walked over by 2000 Serbs with armoured back up.
    Not that the Serbs were the bad guys, they were sick of muslim agression and their expansion into kosovo.( Same as Mayanmar today.)
    The French General was never accused of dereliction of duty, or even reprimanded !

I have had it with that page and might i say some people on there who try to stir the pot.
    My sister inlaws father will post up so much stuff about those people but only post.
    He then know it will get some morons blood to boil and he has just to sit back and say it worked again.
    I get others to do the fighting and all I have to do is post.

Since this I really sat back and worked it out.
    One thing that to take myself off pages about them and just stuck with photo and jeep pages.
    I then told the old fella post all the crap you want to but I will not answer to any of them.
    I know he got the message as he stopped for about a week. But has started up again.
    I have left the same message and added that if he wants to post up things as he is he needs to
    post both sides of the argument and stop posting up narrow minded views.

I before would go to bed angry and wake the sad and it was down to all of the above.
    And once I got rid of them all I was a lot happier.
    So I think stay with what you know and let the rest for others to fight over.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

Elite Member
    gramps you can unfollow someone but nit unfriend so you do see their rubbish posts but can still interact with them.....Facebook is just about cultivating it to what you want......my entire feed is friends which I want to see stuff from...and photogrpahy related stuff.....and family
    Camera : Sony A6000
    Sony Lens : FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro , 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, 10-18mm f/4 OSS ultra wide,FE 16-35mm f/4 OSS ZA Lens
    Sigma Lens : 30mm f/2.8 DN

500 px : https://500px.com/stevemeier

Thanks for you thoughts on this Steve.
    I will say I am as much to blame on this as the other ones are.
    I let myself get to involved in what they were saying and it took a while to wake up to this.
    I now have got a page about my Jeep a local photo page which I will keep and I thing 3 photo pages ready to be culled down to 2.
    And a few things of my interest.
    So I now have got it worked out and I wake up happy again.
    Oh and I set up a page just for my photo's which is in all honesty the main reason to why I still have got it.
    If that wasn't there I would dump to real quick I think.
    But on the good side of it as you have mentioned you can keep in contact with family so one more good tick to it.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters