Thread: Bones - Sony A6500 and 70-200mm GM Lens

Bones - Sony A6500 and 70-200mm GM Lens

I took this photo yesterday and was very impressed with the quality of both the Sony A6500 and FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens! I edited this photo a bit in Photoshop to add some pop and fix the eye goo Bones had on his face I embedded a really high res version so you can see the incredible detail and sharpness. I was shooting at f/4, 137mm...

Bones Jones by Jason, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Bones looks great Jay, great detail and colors!

Elite Member
    great detail sharp and awesome fade in background.....great all round fella....handsome target too...lol
    Camera : Sony A6000
    Sony Lens : FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro , 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, 10-18mm f/4 OSS ultra wide,FE 16-35mm f/4 OSS ZA Lens
    Sigma Lens : 30mm f/2.8 DN

500 px : https://500px.com/stevemeier

Thanks guys

Jay

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

this image is Hepkitty approved!

that lens rocks and you got a lot out of it on this shot daddy-o...
    the HepKitty from Hepcat City.

I will say this first before other stuff. Its good to see a dog without a collar on.
    Bones has turned into a great looking solid boy. Such a head turner I would imaging while on walks with him.
    Love the update on him as I am still without a dog of my own.
    So to see him I am happy again.
    Thanks for posting the new shot of him.

Just looking at him really closely and I am wondering if he has one of those turned in eyelids.
    And the eye closet to us looks like its weeping and I do know this and many breeds like him have this complaint.
    Just my observation on the shot of him.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Thanks Lucille and Gramps for the comments

Yes, he does have the eye-lid issue which really needs to get fixed via surgery unfortunately. We had it scheduled last year, but something came up and we could not get it done. Michele and I were just talking about making another appointment this morning, so it's funny you mention this!

Best,
    Jay

I hope Bones does get all fixed up as he has to be one of the most solid ones out there.
    I know they are thick set but this boys neck looks even stronger built the most out there.
    Give Bones a hug from me when you get his eye lid problem fixed please.
    By the way I love the looks of him.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters