Thread: 19 days

19 days

Stupid title but its not really.
    As in 19 days I have been with this forum for 2 years. I might be on other forums for as long but there is a major difference. I don't post there or even got there.
    I think it comes down to the fact than no one has ever just been so blatant as to say you have to do this or that.
    Everyone here has said give it a try and never tried to force their opinion on you at all.
    And this is what is the difference people here are willing to try to help out if out if you ask.
    So thank you to you for one Jay for having a forum that works so well.
    And a thank you to everyone else who have commented and like what I have said.
    This truly is a happy place to be.
    And just in case I don't get back this year as we are going away.
    I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a more than Happy New Year for 2017.
    From me and my family to you and all your families.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Merry Christmas Gramps.....
    the HepKitty from Hepcat City.

Thanks Gramps and my very best wishes to you and yours this holiday season Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The forums could not be what they are without great people like you! This forum seams to attract the coolest people ever, ranging in abilities on various topics. People willing to share, listen, and learn are what it's all about. Once you realize we can't all possible no everything, it makes it much easier to take other peoples critics in stride. Cause guess what, they don't know everything either... I find this forum to be a hub of really smart people that actually enjoy helping others and sharing. If you enjoy helping others, I think that is one of the best human traits to have in this world. It feels great to help people, and in an environment like this, you can actually see changes over time.

I prefer to offer seeds to folks and it's up to them to either plant them, or throw them away. Not all seeds will work for everybody, and sometimes you are not ready for a certain seeds. We all develop and learn differently, and I am a visual learner for sure as an example...

Your growth as a photographer in the past two years has been an absolute pleasure to watch, let me tell ya! It really feels wonderful knowing this forum has been a part in that process.

Thanks again for joining and sticking around so long thru all the turbulent times...

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Elite Member
    This forum has helped me heaps and given me ideas which I then go put into practise so thanks...

Have a great xmas gramps and see you when back......
    Camera : Sony A6000
    Sony Lens : FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro , 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, 10-18mm f/4 OSS ultra wide,FE 16-35mm f/4 OSS ZA Lens
    Sigma Lens : 30mm f/2.8 DN

500 px : https://500px.com/stevemeier

Its good to come to a place (forum) and actually feel apart of it. I am not sure if there is another place like it.
    And when I say Merry Christmas to you all it is from the heart as I would love to know everyone is safe over this long holiday.
    Here were are in our full summer so this is temps of 40 dergree's normally.
    But still some drive and they shouldn't be behind the wheel of a car, and lives are lost at this time of the year.

We don't have the ice roads which a lot of you experience and to drive it that I don't know.
    So take it easy and only drive when its safe.
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone here.

We are heading up a resort where they have got every Macaw in the world there so the camera will be used a lot.
    One of our granddaughter is going to swim with the Dolphins and the other one is coming with me for a Helicopter ride.
    Then we have all the Theme parks to got to.
    It is going to be our biggest Christmas and I think the last big one we have as we will just stay home from then on-wards.
    But looking forwards to it.
    Take care everyone and enjoy your family.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters