Thread: Sony A99 II DSLR Reviews, Testing, and Sample Photos...

Sony A99 II DSLR Reviews, Testing, and Sample Photos...

In this thread I will post all the quality Sony A99 II DSLR Camera Reviews I cone across on the web. Please feel free to share reviews you have found useful as well

Here is are a few initial A99 II reviews courtesy of Dan Watson and Max Yuryev:

Imaging-Resource has lots of high res sample photos to look at and the detail is incredible! Very similar to the A7r II for that matter and I expected to see more of a difference due to the translucent mirror on the A99 II. Sony A99 II Review in progress here: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PROD...ny-a99-iiA.HTM

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Here is on from a crowd favorite Sony A99 II Review courtesy of Kai W

Its worth watching I think....

Jay

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, 18-55mm, 55-210mm OSS Lens, 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Sony A99ii vs Nikon D5 - The new A99ii Shocks us! courtesy Max Yuryev

Jay

Sony A99 II vs Sony A7r II - courtesy of Douglas Rahden

Jay

Elite Member
    like the comparison vid.....thanks for these Jay
    Camera : Sony A6000
    Sony Lens : FE 90mm f/2.8 G OSS Macro , 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, 10-18mm f/4 OSS ultra wide,FE 16-35mm f/4 OSS ZA Lens
    Sigma Lens : 30mm f/2.8 DN

500 px : https://500px.com/stevemeier

Thanks for the comments Steve! Glad you liked the video and found it informative

Jay