Thread: Politics

Politics

I will first state that I am not looking to start a war of words here at all.
    I have no idea who I would be going for if I lived over in America.
    So I have nothing to add to it.

But what does get to me is people here in Australia trying to say this or that.
    Well for one thing it makes no difference to what they are thinking because their opinions will not change a thing over there.
    So why do they keep posting up crap about this one or that one or anything.
    I think people should look after their own backyard before pushing their noses into another countries affairs.

It has got to the point where I am going to make one of my friends an acquaintance on facebook because this is all he and his son put down.
    I would understand if it had more to do with us but it doesn't and it only makes them look like an idiot.
    So to all of you there in America have fun on your vote and no matter who you go for there will always be a 1000 would will hate it.
    I think this is how it goes anyway.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Hardcore Member
    American elections actually affect the entire planet....to a degree.

We, as a country, seem to make the planet a better place when a conservative takes office.(big problem this cycle, as there are no conservatives)
    We, as a country, seem to make the planet a better place when we vote out a communist and their agenda.(not a problem, as there is a lot of communists)

Scott (the two party system sort of sucks) B

Hardcore Member
    Life would be great here in the USA if we did not have the current crop of "politicians." We have a poverty of sorts and that is a poverty of leadership. I do not like at all what I see in US politics. My vote is for anyone but Hillary and anyone but Trump. Heads I lose, tails I lose.
    Gear: Sony A6000, Canon T5i, Zeiss 16mm-70mm, various Canon lenses, PS Elements, various Topaz plug ins.

Mike

Yer totally not sure what I would do if I was there.
    And I am not going to put any thoughts down as I have no rights to do so.
    But it has to be hard for you.
    I know here we have dumb and dumber and only one of the 2 major parties can become the leader of Australia.
    We have a poor system, and a lot of adults even now still vote the way their fathers did.
    I vote to what can do a little more to our area which if my father was still around would be telling me how wrong I am.
    But you have too much on your plates at the moment with the voting and the Hurricane.
    So stay safe as you can.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters

I've never seen the candidates be narrowed down to such horrible choices.
    It makes me think of the scripture at Isaiah 3:4 "I will make boys their princes, And the unstable* will rule over them."
    I'm trying not to be political and let me state for the record i am not pushing or promoting ether candidate or side.
    NOT making comparisons, just never seen anything like it before, in my life.
    Last edited by OldNoob; Oct 9 2016 at 03:47 PM.
    a6300, a6000 , x700 wMD-1, Pentax k30, a580, a560 , a100 (stollen), 650si Date, 9000+MD90/BP90, XG-M, srTmcII,Nikon EM, Nikon N80, Hanimex Practica, Konica AutoreflexA, Ricoh KR5 super
    Peacock Designs

When we had our Australian elections it was the same.
    No one really (well not no one) but a lot like me didn't like either one who could stand on the highest position here.
    So I voted for who would or should be able to do the best for what is in my area with is Fruit Growers.
    But they are aligned with the ones who got into power.
    Next time it would be as clear cut here I feel.

Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Sony DT 55/200

Plus some Filters