Thread: Sony a6300 overheating?

Sony a6300 overheating?

Nup! What a relief. Glad to report that the dude (yes, he is reliable!) over at Youtube has done some extensive and drawn-out testing, and he was glad to report (and relieved) that the Sony a6300 doesn't overheat at all. Phew!

This has been a big problem with many recent Sony cameras, so i'm glad Sony got on top of it and solved the issue.

Thanks for the info Photon, have a link?

I found this one from Max Yuryev

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Yes, that was the vid I watched. I'm seeing some good footage on Youtube tests too. Excellent dynamic-range and low-light capability from the new 24mp sensor in the a6300.

Yes I have been seeing the same Looks like it is giving the Sony A7s II a run for the money...

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens