Thread: USB Hub

USB Hub

Just recently I bought All In One Multi-card Reader with 3 ports USB 2.0 hub Combo for SD/MMC/M2/MS BU
    As I have got one of my USB port used with my mouse and this leave me only 2 more.
    At times When I am transferring photo from one to another I need to put them back on my laptop then move them to the other USB after.
    But with this I can just swap them from one to the other.
    It has even got a card read for a few type of cards. And it only cost me $4.14 that was with postage.
    I'm not telling you to go out and buy one I am just showing you what is out there if you were in the same position as me.

Attachment 4408
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Great price. Hope it works well for you. I had a similar version (USB port and memory card reader, and best of all- iPhone dock) few years back, but it was Griffin and lasted for quite a few years.
    Amateur and unskilled photographer with a very small collection of gears.

Antony so far so good. Really pleased with it and for that price if I get 6 month out of it I would think I have done well.
    It this one works as well as it is I might invest in a much better one.
    But sometime even the better one are made with the same components, so I think I have tripped myself up here.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Thanks for sharing and amazing deal!!

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens