Thread: What does Lucille mean by this remark?

That the delivery due date is incorrect a hoax or just un-true? Although I suck at English, but I think a humbug is a dishonest person or someone that acts in a dishonest way
    I used to own stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tikcus View Post
    That the delivery due date is incorrect a hoax or just un-true? Although I suck at English, but I think a humbug is a dishonest person or someone that acts in a dishonest way
    hmmm... yeah, Tikcus, guess that's close enough. Think I read the thread too deeply, I was about to give a smart ass reply referencing Lucille's comment about bigfoot a few lines above in the thread.

In any event, don't worry about it Lu. Hairy ass is probably better than dumb ass.

Willie

I know nothing.
    the HepKitty from Hepcat City.

ROFL You guys are hilarious.

Brutal, and I think that can be taken a number of ways

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Hardcore Member
    Last week I received this message from Zeiss:

The worldwide positive feedback from the first product reviews and the demand for the lenses has been overwhelming.
    We made the first shipments of the ZEISS Batis lenses to our global distribution partner network in mid-July 2015. Additional shipments were made in August 2015 and a more substantial volume of lenses is scheduled in September 2015, thanks to an expansion of the production capacity. This expansion will help serving the global markets more efficiently in the coming months.

At this time, the global demand is much higher than our current supply and we anticipate a wait of several months for orders which are placed now. If you have already ordered the lens from one of our dealers, then we will ship on a first-in, first-out basis depending on when the order was received. It is not possible for us to accurately predict when you will receive your order, since this is also dependent on our international distribution partners' and local dealers' allocation process which we have no influence over. In general, orders placed in late April and May should be delivered in the coming weeks, with later orders shipped in the months of October and November 2015.
    Gear: Sony A6000, Canon T5i, Zeiss 16mm-70mm, various Canon lenses, PS Elements, various Topaz plug ins.

Mike