Thread: Buy Gear Here - Favorite Vendor Links...

Buy Gear Here - Favorite Vendor Links...

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to thank you all for the great community we have going on here and also ask for your support when making purchases at the affiliate retailers listed below. Our code is attached to the links below, so if you click them before you start shopping we will get a small kick back for the referral at NO COST TO YOU. You do have to click the links though before shopping which does require some effort. Perhaps bookmarking this page if you really want to help out! It can be any item at these retailers also, not just photography gear.

Therefore, if your buying a bunch of "stuff" on Amazon for example, why not click this link first, then do your shopping so we can get a few pennies in return at zero cost to you? The effort would be hugely appreciated as the costs continue to rise for everything....

BHPhotoVideo | Amazon US, CA, UK | Adorama

Please let me know if you make a purchase using my links, so I can verify it's working properly, and to give you special forum credit plus a huge thank you!

Patreon Support Page >>

Thanks again everybody,
    Jay

Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, sel1855, sel55210, sel16f28, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter, Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens
    Current Pro Gear: 2x Canon 5d Mark II, EF 17-40mm f/4 L lens, EF 24-105mm f/4 L Lens, EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, EF 100-400mm L IS lens, EF 135mm f/2 L Lens, EF 15mm f/2.8 fish-eye lens, 2x 580 EX II Flash Units, 3x AlienBee B800 Studio Flash Units, Studio light stands, backdrops, fold-able softboxes, umbrellas, etc..

A new way to support the cause. Please let me know what you think good or bad? This can work like a subscription and I plan on working out some serious rewards for those that sign up.

https://www.patreon.com/SonyAlphaLab?ty=h

Thanks in advance for the consideration,
    Jay

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony Nex-6, sel1855, sel55210, sel16f28, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter, Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens
    Current Pro Gear: 2x Canon 5d Mark II, EF 17-40mm f/4 L lens, EF 24-105mm f/4 L Lens, EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens, EF 100-400mm L IS lens, EF 135mm f/2 L Lens, EF 15mm f/2.8 fish-eye lens, 2x 580 EX II Flash Units, 3x AlienBee B800 Studio Flash Units, Studio light stands, backdrops, fold-able softboxes, umbrellas, etc..

Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank everybody for all the support over the years and being such a great community! I love all you guys and this website venture has been one of the greatest things in my life for a very long time. It's like an extension of my family

I have decided again to ask those that are able to please consider giving a dollar a month to help keep this SonyAlphaLab ship a float. As it stands now I do make some money per month via the affiliate links (THANK YOU!!), but those funds all goes into the household checking account and is basically spent on all the regular bills we have. I have not purchased any camera or computer equipment in a very long time as you can see by my signature below with the gear listed. My Mac laptop that I do all the production on is almost 5 years old and it can barely process the newer 4k video files. This is really costing me in production time and make's it harder to get content out as quickly as possible. Basically I'm going to need to put a new laptop on the credit card and then slowly pay it off.

If you guys appreciate what I do here and want the reviews to continue in a timely fashion with the best possible quality, I could really use some help... The website also needs major updates and Search Engine Optimization work done, and that costs a lot of money. As it stands now I have the server costs and website security bills which are covered by the affiliate link money. However, there is nothing extra for upgrading, or even maintenance. I used to use the Ebay Affiliate links for all that stuff, but the hackers totally screwed me over and I am banned from using Ebay affiliate linking forever. That was about $30-50 a month I could count on and save up for things. I lost that over a year ago and I literally have zero extra income to put into the website currently. I have tried serval times to rectify this, but have had zero luck.

Please consider giving back if you think what I do and provide is worth something to you. It's just me running this entire operation the best I can... Overall I think I'm doing a pretty good job, and certainly try my best to help with all areas that I possible can.

Thanks again for the consideration and have a great day,

Jay

SonyAlphaLab Patreon Fan Funding/ Support Page >>

Shopping?? Please considering using these links no matter what your purchasing! It does not have to be camera gear...

BHPhotoVideo | Amazon US, CA, UK

Exclamation

I Just changed the Banner Ad at the top and bottom of the forums pages to a direct Amazon.com US Link. If you click that main banner in order to open a new Amazon page, it will give SonyAlphaLab credit for the referral!! It's faster than finding this thread for example if you know you are just going to make a purchase at Amazon... They used to be an Adsense ad banners, and it was driving me crazy with the audio/ video ads... Forget that, this is much better I'm thinking... The banner does have a few looks to it, but will always say Amazon and be a direct support link from now on.

You can also easily click the links below as well, if you are shopping @ Amazon or elsewhere....

BHPhotoVideo | Amazon US, CA, UK | Adorama

Please let me know if you make a purchase using my links, so I can verify it's working properly, and to give you special forum credit plus a huge thank you!

Patreon Support Page >>

Thanks again for supporting the cause and have great day

Jay