Thread: Just when you think.....

Hardcore Member

Just when you think.....

Things are going good.

Buried another pup this morning. She had been by my side for 13yrs and got sick yesterday morning. I went to work and when my mother-in-law checked in on her at 2pm....she was weak and not walking. She was taken to the vets office and put on IV, they kept her for the night. The vet closes at 5pm, and I didn't get to see her....

Went to pick her up when they opened and received a phone call while waiting in the parking lot.....she didn't make it.

We had been talking between us the other day about getting another 'friend' to replace Lady(2-2014) just the other day. And give May someone to keep her company.......

Scott (I didn't get to say goodbye) B

I am so sorry. I love my doggies, they are my children, and I have laid some to rest. I was devastated when my little precious Suzie passed, a part of my heart died on that day. I miss my Angel.

Name:  m-108.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  146.9 KB
    the HepKitty from Hepcat City.

Know the feeling so well as I am sure most on here would also know.
    It is way hard to cope on the times when it happens and no matter who you are I think most will shed tears.
    My wife has become a dictator and said we are not allowed to have any more dogs and I really miss not having one of my own.
    The photo is good to.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

That is awful Scott and I am really sorry! My best to you and your family.

It is just not a good time for dogs clearly.... I was leaving my house Thursday night and my neighbor was walking their two tiny little dogs. I waved and said hi as I drove past and went on my way.. Well, the next day I get home and the neighbor comes walking over. I'm like, "hey how's it going?" She said, "could be better and I'm sorry to tell you that you ran over my dog last night and didn't even stop"

I almost had a heart attack on the spot

Somehow the dog backed out of his harness and ran under my work van. I did not see or feel a thing and apparently neither did the dog Talk about bad news.. I apologized as best I could, but obviously there is not much I could say... I'm still devastated by this. I know it was technically not my fault, but my gosh do I feel like shit. I went in my work van after talking to her and cried for a good 10 minutes... I then had to wait for her husband to get home, because he was the one walking the dog at the time. He felt worse than I did I think. It was his daughters dog and he had to tell her still...

Scott I really feel for you my friend and totally understand where you are right now.. Be strong and it will get easier as time goes on. The loss of Chubs was particularly brutal and like Lucille, I lost a part of my heart that day.

Take care,
    Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

My heartfelt condolences, Scott. I feel the same way as Lucille and Jay; my "pets" are part of the family. A year + after he passed over the rainbow bridge, I still have a terrible hole in my heart and life where Bronco was...