Thread: Cecilia Gallery Alpaca Wool Camera Straps, just got two ($100 each).

Cecilia Gallery Alpaca Wool Camera Straps, just got two ($100 each).

Had to get rid of the Sony Straps, wife wanted something fancy.

Cecilia Gallery Alpaca Wool Camera Strap (Challaypu Design with Brown Leather). For the wife.

Cecilia Gallery Alpaca Wool Camera Strap (Q'Enqo Design with Black Leather) For me.

For where we go these should do fine. For the fashion conscious CECILIA is stamped into the leather on the back, looks like a quality build.

I will get photo's and let you know how they are. The Sony Straps for my A6000 & A7R-II are...POS's. Get anything different.

CaptDave

New Camera Straps Review / A7R-II & A6000.

Had them a couple months now.

Love them, great quality.

Just finished a 3 week trip. Most people thought we had junk camera's because we didn't have a name on the strap (Sony-Nikon-Canon).

Wife picked the straps, from NYC (local for us).

Name:  21501368953_a252fee1f2_c.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  143.1 KB

CaptDave

Then that tells me that people who have said that are the type that will go out and buy something because you have bought it.
    But they would make sure that it is a better one or cost more than the one you have got.
    Way too many narrowed minded people out there these days.
    I like it.
    CC is always welcome, the good and the bad. I promise not to take it personal as I know it wasn't meant that way.

Sony a77 with 18/55mm lens
    Sony DT 2.8/30 Macro
    Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro
    Sony DT 55/200
    Sigma DG 70/300 lens with Macro button

Tamron 150-600 f5.6-6.3 Di USD

Plus some Filters

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDave View Post
    Just finished a 3 week trip. Most people thought we had junk camera's because we didn't have a name on the strap (Sony-Nikon-Canon).
    That's actually a good thing in my opinion. Life is easier to have less attention or to stay low profile, that's my opinion since I am not a pro nor never claimed to be.
    I do check out other people's impressive cameras such as the world famous Canon 5D Mark III.

Personally, I don't use straps at all.
    Amateur and unskilled photographer with a very small collection of gears.

Thanks for the update Dave and very nice looking quality straps you guys got

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens