Thread: Many thanks for the help and reply , giving more details

Many thanks for the help and reply , giving more details

Hi,
    Thanks very much for the quick reply Thanks very much for the quick reply am shooting in DMF mode and Focus area am using Flexible Spot Small , Metering mode am using spot metering , sometimes i get bit blurry photos while doing street photography and i want pics to be more sharp and clear, few things happened while i was shooting i became bit blur i mean a motorcycle passed and after clicking i saw the motorcycle was bit blurred and few people who were walking also i was shooting a function which was going on in the street so how i overcome this and i want to do both freezing action and subject be sharp

Thanks

Simran

If we could see the image with its metadata, I could maybe figure out what is happening. You either simply missed focus or you are using to slow of a shutter speed. If shutter speed is too slow, everything moving will have motion blur, and all images become more susceptible to camera shake, try and shoot with a faster shutter speed (which draws in less light) compensating with aperture and ISO.

Name:  17.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  136.7 KBName:  1.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  332.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  302.6 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  283.1 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  278.8 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 120