Thread: Killer Video shot entirly with the Sony A7s - Gateway to the Gangs

Killer Video shot entirly with the Sony A7s - Gateway to the Gangs

I just came across this awesome video shot using the full frame Sony A7s camera and was staff pick on Vimeo! Awesome video courtesy of Brandon Li

Gateway to the Ganges

Daily life in the Indian holy cities of Rishikesh, Haridwar, and Devprayag. This region lies in the foothills of the Himalayas where the Ganges River descends from the mountains. I visited not knowing what to expect, and I was both awed and saddened by the experience. The beauty of nature and the Hindu ceremonies contrasted with the poverty and suffering on the streets. The people I met had a high-spirited resilience that seemed to stem from surviving and maintaining their devotion through a challenging life.

Music:
    Anamóg
    "We Wish It Was Never Light"
    Filmed on Sony A7s

Thanks for watching,

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

He always does great work. Very interesting would love to see a series with a narrator talking about stuff or something along those lines.
    Cameras: Sony A7, A7II, A99, X70 (past: NEX-5, NEX-7, A3000, RX100)
    www.joshsouzaphotos.com