Thread: Amazing Timelaspes Compliation from Norway!

Amazing Timelaspes Compliation from Norway!

This is an incredible time-lapse compilation from Norway courtesy of Rastad Media

Norway - A Time-Lapse Adventure

About the project

This is a time-lapse video resulting from a 15,000 km (almost 10,000 miles) long road trip and tens of thousands of images taken along the way over the last 5 months. The journey has covered all of Norway’s 19 counties, from the far south to the Russian border in the Northeast. The Aim of this 5 minute short film is to show the variety of Norway, everything from the deep fjords in the Southwest, to the moon landscape in the North, the Aurora Borealis (Nothern Lights) and the settlements and cities around the country, both in summer and winter time.
    Best viewed in full screen HD Quality of course

What do you think of this?? It makes me want to get out and take some time-lapse videos like never before, but the scene is critical.....

Jay
    Jay - Comments, Questions, and Critiques always welcomed and encouraged!

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

That is stunning and beautiful.
    I can't imagine the amount of work he'd put in
    My current gear: Sony Alpha ILCE-6000y / E PZ 16-50mm + E 55-210mm (kit)
    My wishlist: Apple Watch
    My current experience level: Initiative
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/seccie
    My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/seccie/

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    What do you think of this?? It makes me want to get out and take some time-lapse videos like never before, but the scene is critical.....

Jay
    Enchanting... not only would I like to try something like this but it definitely makes me want to visit the place. Norway should use this for touristic publicity.
    Stef (leuius is latin for more light)
    Using:
    Sony A6000 + A6500
    (Native E-mount)
    * Sony: 16-50mm | 16-70mm/4.0 | 55mm/1.8 | 55-210mm * Samyang: 12mm/2.0 * Trioplan 50/2.9
    (Adapted to E-mount from SR | C/Y | AD2 | M42 lenses)
    * Minolta: 24mm/2.8 | 45mm/2.0 | 50mm/1.4/1.7/2.0 | 85mm/2.0 | 135mm/2.8/3.5 | 35-105mm
    * Tamron: 28mm/2.5 | SP 90mm/2.8 macro | SP 35-80mm * Tokina: RMC 500mm/8.0 | ATX 100-300mm/4.0
    * Pentax: 50mm/1.4 * Vivitar Series 1: 70-210mm * Soligor: 85-205mm/3.8

Quote Originally Posted by Seccie View Post
    That is stunning and beautiful.
    I can't imagine the amount of work he'd put in
    Thanks for the comments and I would say over 100 hours minimum!

Jay

Current Everyday Gear: Sony A7r, Sony A6400, Sony Nex-6, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 Lens, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Lens, Sony E 18-55mm, Sony E 55-210mm OSS Lens, Sony E 16mm f/2.8 Pancake, Rainbow Imagining MC/MD Lens Adapter w/ Minolta MD 50mm f/1.4 PG Rokkor Lens

Quote Originally Posted by leuius View Post
    Enchanting... not only would I like to try something like this but it definitely makes me want to visit the place. Norway should use this for touristic publicity.
    Thanks for the comments and Norway does look amazing!

Jay

Hardcore Member
    I know my little GoPro Hero has the ability to do 'time lapse', but making 'tracks' to mount camera and give the motion look....that sounds like work!

Definitely the 'scene' helps a lot with this video. Surely enjoyed it!!!!

Scott (gotta look into time lapse aerial) B